EDUCATION CCTV SOLUTIONS
Protection in the Education Environment
Violent crime is making education authorities and parents rethink about the safety of children, whilst non-violent crimes such as burglary and vandalism are also a major concern.
Major technological advances in video surveillance have provided the education sector with valuable tools to create a safe and secure learning environment for their staff and students, as well as protecting their valuable assets.
Deter & Detect
Our high definition cameras can cover a wide area such as a school playground, car park or sports field and allow operators to zoom in to view close up detail of any activity. Evidence grade images can be captured of any criminal activity such as theft and vandalism, as well as help with the detection of unwanted visitors such as drug dealers.
As an added benefit, these security technologies can be adapted to broader applications in an educational context, such as recording lessons or lectures for staff training, or used to tackle unruly behaviour in the classroom.
MULTIPLE CAMPUSES, ONE VMS
Key Features Include:
School-dedicated product line-ups
- Multi-directional and super high resolution cameras for wide area surveillance coverage with details.
- Efficient operations with intelligent video analytics such as object & sound classification and smart search.
- Optimized mobile and wireless solutions.
Better operational efficiency
- Intelligent video analytics increase the level of security and simplify officers' day-to-day workloads.
- Smart Search can extremely reduce your time searching for events or suspects.
Education dedicated product line-ups
1. Wide area monitoring for 24/7 reliable operations
- Full HD to 4K ultra high resolution cameras deliver crystal clear video. For dark or high contrast areas that are also prone to criminal activities, high resolution cameras with IR and WDR should be used for round the clock monitoring. Vandal resistant housings can endure various conditions of outdoor environments. 37x zoom Full HD IR outdoor PTZ helps you to identify a person farther than 350 meters in complete darkness and can track any person entering high crime areas automatically any time of the day.
2. Omnidirectional monitoring with a single camera
- With the exception of PTZ type, most surveillance cameras are typically static. Even with wider viewing angle, close to 180°, it creates blind spots where most crimes take place. In order to resolve this critical weakness of most surveillance cameras, Hanwha Techwin offers various types of multi-sensor, multi-directional and fisheye cameras with up to 360° coverage. Based on the different types of installation sites, you can choose the best products that fit your preferred viewing types.
From Wisenet cameras to Wisenet SSM, a total management software, Hanwha Techwin provides customized end-to-end security solutions to suit various needs of any installation sites. Wisenet SSM is designed to deliver easy use for everyone with its intuitive UI. Features that are tailored for city surveillance, such as federation and clustering, give control centers more expanded range of access. Our product guarantees reliable and stable monitoring and security system under various types of circumstances while reducing the total operational cost.