MTSS Group provides useful information for basic safety, security, and the efficient operation of stores. From single stores to multi-store chains, retail business activities demand a number of key features.
- Intelligent video surveillance equipment capable of easily mitigating loss and resolving disreputable incidents that arise between customers and employees.
- Increased sales via analyses of product displays and customer visits, and cost savings by streamlining store operations.
Changes resulting from the fusion of traditional retail and e-tail outlets demand cutting-edge marketing information. Hanwha Techwin offers optimized proprietary solutions to address the growing needs of retail markets.
Key Features Include:
- Real-Time Monitoring and Storage
- Remote Monitoring and Playback
- Monitoring via Mobile Devices
- Visitor Counting
- Customer Movement Analysis
- Daily Customer Pattern Analysis
- Centralised Management System
- Network-linked Security Equipment
Specialized for Warehousing and Integrated Surveillance
- Smart coverage options, including range of 360° fish-eye, PTZ, IR, and low cost basic camera options cover the store - no blind spots
- Cameras with image and WDR for effective Loss Prevention video for real time pursuit and evidence; Investigate claims of slip and fall to manage liability from false claims
- Reliable and affordable all-in-one package with full-HD to 4K resolution for SOHO
- Heat Map for layout and display insights
- People counting at entrance using built-in analytics and advanced edge analytics on Open Platform
- Point of Sale integration and exception reporting with technology partners with high quality video for cash monitoring; POS receipt data is stored concurrently with video footage to enable image searches through receipt information.
- Better customer service with checkout queue management and zone analysis
- Store video surveillance and management through integration of different retail equipment; Cutting-edge data tracking technology through integrating various connected devices, central monitoring system, and mobile surveillance
- Monitors and searches videos from remote location using mobile devices
Intelligent Video Analytics to Increase Sales
- Statistical graphs for analysis based on previously stored various in-store business intelligence data : foot traffic, customer queueing, Parking Lot and store display
- Statistics on visitor numbers and summary of traffic patterns and trends for recording the number of visitors and analyzing trends by time.
- Effectiveness of displays and staffing levels and in relation to same store sales results and trends
- Customer and operations insights to enhance store sales performance
Efficient Centralized Management
- Monitors and manages devices in various locations from a remotely located control center
- Reduced operation costs via convenient features for efficient store operations.
- Centralized device maintenance and easy installation.